* foil pouche, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
* assay buffer tube
* swab stick
* Product Manual
4. TEST PROCEDURE
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (4-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (24 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
7. SPECIMEN PREPARATION AND STORAGE
– Specimen should be obtained and treated as below. Serum or plasma: collect the whole blood from the patient dog, centrifuge it to get the plasma, or place the whole blood into a tube which contains anticoagulants to get serum.
– All specimens should be tested immediately. If not for testing right now, they should be stored at 2-8℃.
* For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
* All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
* Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
* Do not reuse the test kit.
* Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
* The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.