LivOn Laboratories Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C Description
- The Top-Selling Liposomal Vitamin C Since 2004, by LivOn Labs
- The First Dietary Supplement Company to Utilize Liposomal Encapsulation Technology
• Scientifically proven to raise Vitamin C plasma levels 2X previously thought possible
• Absorbs 50% better in white blood cells than Vitamin C powder for better immune system support
• Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C uses lipsomes made from phospholipids — the same material that makes up your cells — to encapsulate the nutrient and maximize absorption. With the Lypo-Spheric delivery system, you get the benefit of the nutrient and satisfy the body’s ever-growing need for Phospholipids, including Phosphatydlcholine.
• Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 4 weeks
• Superior absorption means more Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system, protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals, and support collagen production
• Uses real liposomes with a sufficient amount of phospholipids to encapsulate the Vitamin C to enable nutrient transport to the cells
• Every batch is tested at critical points throughout production and packaging for ingredient content, microbiological agents, heavy metals, and other potential contaminants
• No fillers or colorants
• No artificial flavors
As a dietary supplement take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Tear packet at the notches
- Squeeze the entire contents of packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- Contents of packet will not dissolve
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Free OfGMOs, sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, hexane, artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (5.7 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1000 mg||1,111%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||160 mg||6%|
|Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)||1000 mg||*|
|Phosphatidylcholine (PC)||500 qt||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol (preservative), citric acid.
Not a low calorie supplement.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Packets may expand as latent air from the filling process tends to expand over time. This does not affect the quality of the product.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page.